Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy New Year!

Hello and Happy New Year!

The new year is always Stephanie and my busiest times at our jobs and this year is no exception. The good thing about being so busy is that there is not a lot of new news that needs to be updated on the blog...that is also the bad part of being so busy.

We are quickly approaching Kai's 1st birthday and there should be a lot of pictures taken when we celebrate. Since there will be pictures, we needed to clean up Kai's flowing mowhawk hairdo. Kai got his first haircut on January 4th. Here are some action shots:


Here is Kai right after the haircut. He did not sit still and we were both pretty tired by the end of the haircut but he works it pretty good.
Once he saw how good he looked, he was happy again!
Stephanie and I have started doing some decorating in our house. We bought this huge 36" clock. Of course, nobody is going to notice the clock with the two really, really, ridiculously good looking dudes in their sweaters.
Kai only likes to eat if he gets to feed himself. Here he is eating some applesauce with a spoon. He wants to be so independent.We will have a big post with pictures and updates for Kai's first birthday next weekend.

If I say, 'I will forget my complaint, I will change my expression, and smile,' - Job9:27

No comments: