Sunday, November 1, 2009

I Do It!

Today is November first. We don't have a lot of new news to share with this post but we do have some good Halloween pictures.

Back on October 20th, Kai's school had its annual Fall Festival where they decorated the school for Halloween and all the kids dressed up in their Halloween costumes. They did a very good job decorating and setting up games. Kai rocked his tiger costume and tore up the ring toss game!


After the Fall Festival, Kai and I played with Kiki out in the yard. She sure is a patient pup!!
On the weekend of October 24th, I was to go to Las Cruces to spend the weekend and play golf with my friend John. Unfortunately on the day that I was to fly down there a tanker truck exploded at one of the busiest intersections in town which forced hundreds of people to miss their flights at the airport. Since I was flying stand by I was unable to get out on the flight that I had planned on taking and did not make the trip. My golf clubs however did make the trip and were able to spend a few days in sunny El Paso, Texas.

Kai's vocabulary is growing so quickly. He continues to add words daily and has started putting together some short sentences like "I do it", "I love you daddy", "daddy sit", "Kiki what?", and many others that I need to keep better track of.

Yesterday was Halloween and Kai sported his Tiger outfit and went Trick or Treating with his buddy Master P.
Here is a Lesnet family photo. Do you notice that dad dressed up as a Tiger too? If you did then good for you because no one in our neighborhood seemed to pick up on it.
As they were emptying their sacks, there in each man's sack was his pouch of silver (or candy)! When they and their father saw the money pouches, they were frightened. Genesis 42:35

No comments: