Thursday, June 19, 2008

He Must Be Contained!

Kai is mobile! He has learned to roll from his back to his tummy and also has learned to link his rolls so that we may no longer find our young son where we left him. The attached video is 3 minutes of unedited spine tingling action! I was going to add a song in to the background like I did on Kai's first daredevil video, but I had a hard time finding one that didn't overwhelm my awesome play-by-play commentary...look out Ernie Harwell, here comes Chad Lesnet! Okay, Ernie's legacy is probably safe, but I'm sure I can give Larry Clisby a run for his money.



In other news, our "Baby Wise" baby is back on Indiana time! I think it is due to his daddy coming across this here De Lorean...


This was my situation: The heat consumed me in the daytime and the cold at night, and sleep fled from my eyes. - Genesis 31:40

1 comment:

serenetempest said...

Awww...he's so cute and active. I can't wait to meet this little guy.