Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Lord Stanley back to Hockeytown


THE DETROIT RED WINGS
2007-2008 Stanley Cup Champions

Okay, I'm a big sports nut. I'm a happy man though and I just had to share my joy with all of you loyal readers.

The big news this week (besides Detroit's 11th Stanley Cup) is that I got my hair cut. It was so dramatic that Stephanie wanted to take before and after pictures. As you can see from the after picture, I don't have a lot of hair at this time. I think that the new do makes Kai and I look a little more alike. His hair is growing in pretty quickly now though so I will have to let mine grow out if we're going to enter any father and son look alike contests.
It's so hard to get a group photo where everyone has their eyes open.

In other news, the Lesnet's are will be taking the desert by storm next week as we are heading out to Arizona to visit some friends. The Martin's had a little boy named Cole a month before Kai was born. We are really looking forward to getting out of the midwest and away from our offices for a week. I am taking along the golf clubs and I hope to finally get in a couple of rounds of golf while we are out there. Stephanie has just finished a major deadline at work and can really use this time away. Kai is planning on going swimming and maybe get a lesson on how to roll from his back to his tummy from little Cole. We are all a little nervous about the flight since it is 4 hours long and we won't get in to Phoenix until after Kai's bedtime. The timing for this trip is great and we will make sure that we post pictures when we get back.

Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, and they all drank from it. - Mark 14:23

No comments: