Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Update at the Midway Point

Hi All. I know that you have probably been checking in a lot this week to not only see Kai's latest video over and over but also to see if there was any updates as to how the boys are getting along without mom around.

Well, we were doing great until this evening. This evening Kai doesn't feel very good. It has been exhausting. I think that I am going to go to sleep right after I get this posted.

Well, without further delay, here are some pictures from the bachelor pad:
Here are a couple of pictures from Monday night. Kai and daddy had a great time and we even tried out a cool new Mr. T hairstyle. I kept trying to get him to say "I pity the fool" and "Quit your jibber-jabber" but he just said "da da da". Sounds just right to me!
Here are some pictures of Kai from tonight. I tried to console him and make him feel better but nothing that I tried worked very well. After about an hour, I gave up and just started taking pictures of him. I know that this probably isn't the best way to parent, but I really needed some comic relief and this sure provided it!
Yeah, he just was not feeling well. It is "just" gas though so I gave him some of those gas drops so hopefully he'll sleep through the night and feel all better in the morning.

He did cheer up a little bit during his bath!

So he told her everything. "No razor has ever been used on my head," he said, "because I have been a Nazirite set apart to God since birth. If my head were shaved, my strength would leave me, and I would become as weak as any other man." - Judges 16:17

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude...your kid's a total lady-killer.

You're gonna be real stressed out when he becomes a teen...:)