Thursday, April 1, 2010

Bad April Fool's Joke

Ok, ok, ok, I'm awake! It's nearly 2 in the morning and I am sitting here at the computer instead of staring at the inside of my eyelids.

I have not been making the time to get on here and blog awesome stories about the Indiana Lesnets lately. Frankly, I've just been too busy and the thought of adding something to the weekly to-do list doesn't excite me very much. There is a temporary light at the end of the tunnel coming up on the busyness so there should be more blogging.

Spring is in the process of springing here in Central Indiana and we have been enjoying it to the fullest! I have already played 2 rounds of golf and even got to wear shorts on the round that I played yesterday. I need to knock a lot of rust off of my very rusty swing and the winds need to simmer down a bit.

Kai did not want me to take his picture while we were at the playground but I learned that rapid fire pictures with the camera will eventually result in some good shots. Thank the Lord for digital photography!



Do not love sleep or you will grow poor; stay awake and you will have food to spare. - Proverbs 20:13

No comments: