Monday, December 22, 2008

Kai Meets Santa

Today was amazingly cold here in Central Indiana. When we woke up it was in the single digits and I think it only got up to 18 before wind chill.

I don't know if you have noticed but it appears that the days of the enclosed mall is all but over. They keep building these open air "lifestyle centers" malls all over the place. They are very nice in the summer but it makes waiting in line to see Santa completely insane!

Anyway, after 2 trips to the "lifestyle center", we were finally able to get Kai in to Santa's little workshop for a picture.

So, here is Kai with his new buddy Santa.

I have labored and toiled and have often gone without sleep; I have known hunger and thirst and have often gone without food; I have been cold and naked. - 2 Corinthians 11:27

1 comment:

serenetempest said...

He doesn't look all that thrilled, does he?