Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Quiet Week

This week was quiet from a news stand point but it is most definitely not a quiet evening. Kai is crying and refuses to go to bed. We have been trying to get him to go down for an hour and a half so now we have decided to let him cry himself to sleep tonight.

The irrigation folks were out a lot this week and got everything finished up today. Greg, the irrigation guy fixed Kiki's fence as well by running new wire all around the perimeter of the yard. Kiki was very surprised to find that her fence is up and running again.

Stephanie had to work all weekend long so Kai and I got to hang out a lot. We made a trip to Lowe's and Kai loved looking around at all of the stuff. He made friends with nearly every associate in the store. Other than that, we hung pretty close to home and tried to keep Kai on his daily schedule.

We went to Stephanie's holiday party on Saturday night. We got all dressed up for what I think is the 3rd time since Kai has been born. We had a great time getting to know Stephanie's new co-workers.

This year I joined my first fantasy football league. I am in a league with a few guys from work and I am the only person who is only in 1 league and I am most definitely the only rookie in the league. I finished the regular season in 2nd place and this is the first week of the playoffs. There is a cash prize for 1st through 3rd places. All I have to do is beat my boss-man this weekend and I'm going to the 'ship!
This coming week is going to be HUGE. Tomorrow is Stephanie and my 7th wedding anniversary. I find it hard to believe that I was smart enough 7 years ago to make such an intelligent decision. Stephanie, I love you so much, thank you for marrying me!
Also this week, we will celebrate Kai's 11 month birthday. Its hard to believe that he is nearly a year old. We will be sure to take a picture of Kai with his monkey and put it on our next blog post.
Greet one another with a kiss of love. Peace to all of you who are in Christ. - 1 Peter 5:14

2 comments:

Stephanie B said...

Congrats on 7 years! Our #6 was yesterday. Hope you have a nice chance to celebrate! Many happy returns in the year to come!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you two!
-Kim C