Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Graphic Novel

This last week and a half have been pretty light from a news standpoint. We have been pretty busy with Stephanie starting her new job and I’ve been very busy at work these past couple of weeks trying to get our quarterly numbers together.

I started teaching Sunday School at church this past Sunday. I am teaching in the 5th and 6th grade class room. My first lesson on Sunday was “Where did God Come From?”. Seriously? The class went surprisingly well and I think the kids may have even learned a thing or two. On the bright side, I guess the lessons all get easier from here!

Kai has got a new red wagon, some new nursery décor, and sprouted a 3rd tooth. I guess that is a lot of new stuff for him…

Since we’re a bit short on news, this is going to be mostly a graphic novel of El Kaister and his shenanigans!

Here is Kai in his new wagon!

Here is Kai with his friend Max right before a walk on a brisk Autmn day!

Kai is both the strong and the sensitive type. I hope you bought your tickets to the GUN SHOW!

Here he is consoling daddy after a tough day at work

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. - Colossians 1:15-16

1 comment:

Stephanie B said...

Great photos! I like the one in the wagon- so cute!