Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sleep is Precious

In the last 2 days, little Kai has made some amazing progress on sleeping through the night and we are very thankful! Two nights ago, he slept for 5 hours in a row and last night he made it 6 hours! He has always been a good sleeper for his age, but this is an amazing breakthrough for a couple of over-tired parents!



There isn't a lot of new news to report except that we are somewhat rested and very happy about it!


Here is a picture of Kai Boilering Up! Too bad they won't win the Big Ten this year.


1 comment:

Molly Hoag said...

Hey, don't forget there is another Lesnet in Indiana! I may not carry the name anymore but I will ALWAYS be a Lesnet. I'm so glad to get blog updates and pictures. Where would we be without technology. I can't wait to actually meet Kai. I am excited for March 16th when we can celebrate his first month of life. Uncle Gary will bake the cake. See you soon!