Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Springfield Lesnets


The Indiana Lesnet's have had a big week filled with firsts.

This week, Kai went to his first baseball game. He went to see the Noblesville Millers beat up on the Lebanon Tigers.

Kai slept though the night on Wednesday March 26th. That was the same night as the baseball game. I think we may be going to more baseball games.

The Lesnet's have been cooking a lot this weekend (this much cooking is definitely a first!). Stephanie has discovered the art of freezer cooking. Stephanie ordered this book and has spent time on the Pioneer Woman's website. Our freezer is filled with lots of delicious food, but we are pretty tired after doing a month's worth of meals the past 2 nights.

Kai made his first trip to church today. Common Ground Christian Church, where we are members, doesn't have Saturday services, but Common Ground had a leaders conference today. Stephanie and I learned a lot today. I think that Kai got a lot out of it and although he is very advanced for his age, we feel that we may hold him out of church leadership for at least a couple more months.

Kai and I also got Simpsonized today. I highly recommend doing this. It is really easy and pretty fun. I had no idea that we would make such ridiculously good looking Simpsons!

Here is a picture of Kai with Kiki the beagle.


We hope that you all are doing well. Thank you for checking out our blog!

5 comments:

Phillips said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phillips said...

Steph,

The pioneer woman's cooking site is awesome. I can't wait for our kitchen to get done so I can try some of the recipes. You'll have to let me know what you guys have liked.

VerWaynia said...

Found your blog on Amanda's site - aren't these a great way to keep people updated - and I love the zoolander reference!

Janet said...

I'm hearing the theme song now . . . "The Simmmmpsons .... " That is so very cool, as is your blogging.

Janet said...

I'm hearing the theme song now . . . "The Simmmmpsons .... " That is so very cool, as is your blogging.